Each week students are to study their spelling words and be ready to test on Thursday. Retesting, if needed, will take place on Friday.
Each Thursday before the test, students hand in the spelling homework. Most students assignment is to complete any three activities from the Choice Board.
Students with reduced spelling lists or reduced homework will get a list with their words highlighted and the amount of activities changed.
Play games with your spelling words at www.spellingcity.com/users/melward.
List #16: Other ways to spell /sh/
January 29 – 22
TWO activities due Thursday for homework instead of THREE this Week!
(If your child has a reduced list, the words are highlighted yellow)
1. appreciate 11. financial Challenge Words:
2. affection 12. population 1. persuasive
3. reputation 13. electrician 2. equivalent
4. situation 14. attractions 3. atmosphere
5. directions 15. illustrations 4. amendment
6. personification 16. power
7. anxiously 17. full
8. condition 18. check
9. invitation 19. rule
10. emotional 20. among