WHAT IS IT?
EarlyAct FirstKnight® (or EAFK) is a powerful, daily character education program for elementary and middle schools, made available by The Knights of The Guild and Rotary. Created by Dr. Randall Parr and sponsored by local Rotary Clubs, EAFK creatively teaches and motivates students to become more civil, service-oriented people during their most formative years.
Themed around the exciting world of gallant knights and chivalry, we use a combination of proprietary educational elements to introduce a new kind of learning experience. These elements include:
- year-round campus visits by our staff knights in medieval armor;
- live-action dramatic presentations at schools featuring knights and horses;
- student service project guidance by local Rotarian leaders;
- an exclusive web-based curriculum with daily, ten-minute lessons;
- colorful school-wide student knighting ceremonies;
- parent education;
- faculty training in program implementation;
- excellent client support;
- up to 100% financial sponsorship for qualified schools.
EAFK is unlike any other character-building program. Bringing together excellent academics, professional theater and practical guidance from one of the largest service organizations in the world makes character education fascinating for students to learn, easy for busy teachers to instruct, popular with parents, and amazingly effective.
EAFK Web Page
FACEBOOK link to EAFK